ADD
So many things rush through the brain. Scattered mental notes peeping out of half-opened mental file cabinets. All organised as neatly as a tornado could put them. Speaking of weather, I hope I can plan my wardrobe accordingly. Transitioning from winter to summer is going to be interesting. Either I risk a heavy load or suffer the cold. But how cold does it get in Taipei? I've heard a 'very cold' from some sources. Does it compare to Okinawa? Only 11 days until I leave. So busy. Hair appointment, testing, Christmas Day, work, clean, pack, clean, Christmas tree, clean. My room's a distraction; organised folders of unorganised thoughts. What to do on the airplane; in the airport. I hope I can shower in Sydney; I hope it won't be hard to find a place for privacy, and I hope I don't get mugged or cheated. What else, what else...Got my Japanese gift snacks. Check. Need to bring a number of books to peruse through though. I hope I don't go through over the baggage weight limit. What a 10-hour layover. What to do. Such long waits. I wish I could bring a friend. I think God wants to prepare me with 24 straight hours of travelling.
3 comments:
I hope you can shower in Sydney too.
Well, 24 hours of traveling (of which I assume 10 is busily burning time doing nothing while looking like doing something) is hard enough even in one's own country. Do you draw? If you enjoy that, that could be an endless source of busyness and you could pretend to be an art student or something, which is cool. I would love to see, posted on your blog, your penciled interpretations of what catches your eye, whether you consider them artistic or not.
I thought about drawing on the road; photography I love, so I'll be doing that as well. I'll be sure to share my stuff when I get back. Thanks for your interest; means a lot.
Godspeed. Let me know how it goes. Enjoy the adventure!
Post a Comment