Back to School Life, thus far
I don't like the shallow atmosphere I seem to be wading through as I walk amongst the brick buildings of my campus. People seem so detached from strangers and too attached to their little cliques. You look at someone and give a small smile and they either ignore you, look through you, or think you're an idiot (or something else). Uh, hello. Civility? Or are you just so insecure and anti-social, just as they taught you in school? I'm sorry, I"m not from around here. But I am an idiot anyway.
Yes, I fume. And yes, I don't care anything worth crap right now because my mental faculties need to be more preoccupied with studies and not blogging.
Oh, in other less pessimitic things... I am working on my E-5 "packet". Hopefully I shall be pinned this year but more likely early next, since the Paperwork isn't complete (not surprising, especially when my weapons qualification form seemed to never exist! And we Need that. But I was just a private then, and we're expendable pieces of shit apparently.)
No comments:
Post a Comment