Going, going...
I bought my SYD-AKL tickets. Definitely going now.
However, I'm waiting on a better flight departure time before I buy my OKA-SYD tickets. I did make a reservation to depart, but if I buy that now, I'll have a layover of 10 hours. What am I going to do for 10 straight hours in the wee airport of Taipei? Sure, go out and explore, but I don't have the extra money to do that and I can't quite risk getting into some sort of predicament. I thought about reading several books, pouring over Sudoku puzzles, maybe napping somewhere safe, but let's just pray that the better flight out opens up for me. I'd really like to go to Mass in the afternoon before my flight out, or at least attend an early morning Mass, if possible.
EDIT: Unfortunately, something bugged me to buy the early flight out, so I will have that 10 hour layover in Taipei. No worries; God provides.
No comments:
Post a Comment