Monday, August 17, 2009

Bitten, thrice

It is 35 past midnight and once again the insomia bug has bitten. So has the reminisence bug and the blogging bug apparently because this is post #4 of the night.

Reading back on my past posts, I am disappointed that I didn't add a Cultural Immersion, Part 2. The pics post was okay, though I didn't blog as much as I should have. There really was a lot to take in at NZ, but I didn't want to sit at a PC too often either. Whatever. I will try harder and do better on the next trip, whenever that'll be.

It seems that I have abandoned my other blog, The Miniscule Entity. I've done this in the past before and I shouldn't keep doing that. Seems rather juvenile to say "We'll see how long this one lasts...". However, the tone does change, as life and priorities change, so perhaps the diversion of attention to this blog is appropriate. Does this mean TME will go to the dogs? I don't know and I'm not worried.

No comments: