Re: The final countdown
See: The final countdown post
Dangit. I should've done my "after" post when I actually finished training, which was nearly a month ago. Oh well, here are the very current stats:
Before: LAZY ASS. 118.6 lbs, 25% body fat. Little to no knowledge of physical therapy. (I weighed in at 116 lbs at MEPS!)
After: Lazy-ass-that-can-run-somewhat. 130lbs, 23.5% body fat percentage? 9 months worth of knowledge in physical therapy.
(The Tanita body composition scale I used gave me an "athlete" and "adult" mode, which reported 21% and 26% body fat respectively, hence the 23.5%. I don't know if I truly qualify as an athlete - yes, I know I run more and I actually do minimal weight lifting but that does not in any way tell me what my true BF% is! I consider myself midway between athlete and "adult" for that Tanita scale, hence the given percentage.)
No comments:
Post a Comment