CF: The Board and other records
As of today,
Squats- 190 lbs
Overhead/Shoulder Press- 115 lbs
Clean- 115 lbs
2-mile run: 15:20 (7:40 mile)
Weight: 131 lbs
BF%: ~24%. Hm, that doesn't sound right. I used Athlete mode with the Tanita scale at the gym. This number would put me at about 31 lbs body fat, with only 100 lbs lean body mass. 18% BF for a female would find me at 118. To get there, I'd need to lose about 13 lbs, so roughly 10 lbs realistically. Can I do it in one month? It would take 2.5 lbs lost per week. According to the generally accepted 3500 calories per pound of body mass, I'd need to have a deficit of 8750 a week. Apparently, I need about 1500 calories to keep me alive, and I need to figure out how much more I need to function efficiently with HIT exercises. Still- whew. I certainly know starving won't do the trick so that is out of the question, but despite 3x week HIT workouts, I manage to maintain my 131. Ugh.
Calluses torn: at least 15.
Well, been going at it for 4 months now. It feels like forever, but at the same time, everytime I have to stop and catch my breath during a workout, it reminds me that I'm still a little green with high-intensity training. Looking forward to losing weight, efficient pull-ups, and finally muscle ups.
In other news, I do like how I lose my appetite after a workout. I don't like thinking about food during random hours in the day. I just like to enjoy it without feeling stuffed. However, that means that I will get voraciously (bored) hungry when I don't do anything. I feel it. It's like my body will just turn into goo as soon as I don't move. Yeck.
No comments:
Post a Comment